by Brad Phases of Migraine Headaches by Brad Gibson The first time I had a migraine �aura,� I was working at my computer and wondering why there was this small area of flashing light in the center of the screen. I was using a new large screen Apple display and I was concerned that it might be malfunctioning. It didn't take too long, however, before I realized something was wrong with me: my vision was screwed up. Stroke? Migraine? Something else? I decided to quickly conduct an experiment: I walked down to the bathroom, shut the door and turned off all the lights and with my eyes open or closed, I saw the same thing, a growing crescent and jagged shaped object that was oscillating in my filed of vision. As I walked back to my office, I suspected this was a migraine aura, something that I had heard about (in words) but never experienced. As fate would have it, I ran into a neurologist colleague in the hallway and explained what was going on. He immediately replied, �Do you get heada...
Komentar
Posting Komentar